Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ms. Sunshine

She came into my life like
sun in cloudy sky.
Since then my heart has got wings
and is flying high up high.




Her eyes always twinkle
like candescent light.
And make all worries of my life
go to totally blind.


She talks endlessly
and I can’t understand a thing.
Coz’ her voice totally enchants me
and her moving lips are always like singing some rhyme.


When she laughs like a kid
everything else in my world cease to exist.
It turns autumn into spring
and doves stop to cry.


Her skin is soft
like petals of rose
And her heart is borrowed
from some angel passing nearby.


When she kisses me
I go into a trance.
When I miss her
my life is so hue and cry.


When she comes close to me
I can only sigh.
And when she is away
my heart just cry.


Her innocence is worth
for me to die.
And my heart will break
If I’ll ever see her cry.


She is the reason for me
to always laugh and smile,
and kiss the colourful rainbow
in the southern sky.


When she says, “I love you”
I feel like I can win the world.
And she always tells me
I can get anything if I will try.


Alas! I have only one wish
and that wish is to make you mine.
And yes, you are and will always be
My Ms. Sunshine.

~~~~~~

© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Her eyes twinkle, her heart is borrowed from angel. She talks endlessly without forming any proper word. I can never see her cry and her innocence makes me wonder how can I ever let her grow. Now, she is one thing which always makes me laugh and smile. Oh, she just came like a sunshine in my life."
So tell me, dear writer, does not these lines hand-picked/slightly-modified from your poem make it seem like you have written it for your own kid, your own daughter? "When she says I love you Papa, I feel I can get/do anything for her." Oops, I gave it a totally different angle altogether. But I couldn't help feeling the vibes of a pure pristine love, the one anyone wishes to have in their life :)

Anonymous said...

Your words were truth
Yes, you were in love
But now I know your girl
And of course, you!
What is love, if it can't stand the length and breadth of time
And I am glad it did in your case
That you finally chose the innocence!