Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 6, 2013

Crazy, lovestuck



Let me be the tattoo on your neck.
I can be your chair when you relax.

I need to be the itch that you scratch.
I want to be your skirt that always match.

I want to be the mole on your chin.
Oh, I am your bed. Baby, just climb in.

Let me be the sheets when you sleep.
Honey, I am the secret that you keep.

I can be the spoon to stir your cream.
Try me, anytime I can make you scream.

I got to be the lipstick when you lick it
And also your high heels when you kick it.

I want to be your sunblock on the beach.
I can bring confusion to your speech.

When you want to be high, make me your wine.
And make me your fork when you dine.

Make me your razor when you shave.
‘Cause I’m already your habit that you crave.

Make me your T shirt when it is wet.
I'm dying to be your shower when you sweat.

I’d love to be your bathtub when you are dipping.
I’m your red bathrobe, wear me when you are dripping.

Make me your sleeping bag. Baby, just slip inside.
I am your motorcycle, just take a ride.

I want to give you everything that you need to fake.
I will to be the sweetest love which you can make.

More than anything I can swear,
Just let me be your underwear.


                             ~~~~~~


© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar,
You remember my request in my last comment on your blog..on your post "The Way I wish it to be" to make me an inspiration for your next post/poem. So is this the one for me? Oh, how so explicit!! But I like it. Woooaaahhh..A genre change, just for me? Wow...I am impressed!! :)
Love,
Your anonymous serial commenter

So here's a poem "only for you":
I am anonymous, but you are not
You are the blog owner, I am not!
How will I express my thoughts
When you dont reply me back

I have checked your previous posts
You were not like this before
Previous comments, you had replied back
Why this sudden disinclination?

Am I at fault? Dont you like my comments at all?
Tell me please since it confuses me
Tell me here 'coz
I am gonna stay anonymous "here"
And you gonna be "always"
My 50 shades, my Christian Grey "everywhere"

tattoos designs said...

lovely way to express tattoos designs love