Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Everytime


Everytime I jump in river
to swim towards my home,
Everytime I have never been able to 
see the shore.


Everytime I find some peace,
find a little solace,
Everytime my hand is bleeding
by a broken glass.


Everytime I try to run
I end into crawl,
Everytime my mirror smiles
I end staring ceiling and 
making friends with shadows on the wall.


Everytime I build it all
I wake up from my dream
And everytime it all fall apart
right in front of me


Everytime I see spring coming,
it ends into rain,
And everytime I have to walk
that old familiar lane.


Everytime I am the child
whom God never took his home,
Everytime I am left
like an unfinished song.


Now everytime that cold dark corner
in the back of my room,
Speaks to me and says,
“I’m coming for you”.


Everytime it say to me,
“How dare you smiled once more!
You will be punished,  
your soul will be torn”.


Everytime I look in that corner
a creature lurks,
He whispers to me,
hiding a smirk,
“You shall suffer if you can’t find,
the demon lurking in your mind”.


“Go away!” I yell into the dark
as if someone is there,
I feel as if I am a prisoner
in the dungeon’s lair.


So I get a funny feeling
it comes from deep inside,
I get all mad and angry
wanting to go and hide.


That’s why everytime I wear
masks to disguise,
So that the pain I carry
should remain hidden behind my eyes.


Everytime I try to write
all what I have to say,
But the words,
they rot and fall away.


So now with a hole in the bottom
I’m sitting in this sinking boat,
And slowly sinking
just in sight of the shore.


© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant, 2008-2013

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time she found him happy,
Things turned sour. And sad.
Every time he wanted life to be fair,
Life turned dark. And gloomy.
His sleepless nights, his demons
He himself had to overcome.
For whom? Ah, for himself. Yes, for himself.
Oh I wish, I so wish
With the best of my heart
For him to have all that he wants.
Nice rhyming naa? ;) But of course, your creations are always the best of the lot.