Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Wonder



When I will build my Time Machine
I wonder what will I do.
Will I visit the future
to see all that lay ahead, untold?
Or will I go deep into past
to undo what has brought me here?


When I will get a chance to walk again
I wonder what will I do.
Will I shun the baggage and run along?
Or will I just crawl on the same path 
as I always do?


When I will see my train coming
I wonder what I will I do.
Will I be able to jump and board it?
Or will I just sit with my beer 
And keep bumming?


But what if it doesn't happens too soon?
What if it never happens at all?
I wonder what will I do.
Will I see the light or stay up holed?
To have given it up, too conked, too choked?


This jumble of state, it must end for my sanity.
As I am stuck in this muck, drowning me like gravity.
I try and let it go, hoping time tests us all.
But if the weather is always rough, 
At some point, the tree shall fall.

© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I will rewrite my past
I wonder what will I do.
Will I do the things I did once
to gain experience and never to repeat
Or will I simply just change everything
as I always wished in my dreams?

When I will see a dream again
I wonder what it will be.
Will I wish for the previous scenario
Or be happy with what I have got?

I have heard of butterfly effect
But what if everything is in my mind
And so it shows up in my dreams,
Every waking hour or even night after night
Will I overcome all this bizzareness ever?
Will I ever cross the river
Or stuck in the middle? Forever?

Unknown said...

Awesome!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!