Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Muse

I have only these few days to be with you,

So let me have an overdose of your smile melting for me
An overdose of your face still never to get an eyeful of you
An overdose of your kisses to just forget everything else
An overdose of your touch everywhere to make you just mine
Let me dive in your arms, in your soul.

If we have only few days left, let me be your one and only
Lets pretend we will be forever together
Ask you to marry me for one day
Call you my Sunshine everyday.

Let's dream of the wedding we'll never really have,
Of the children, we'll never see growing
Let you have my family name for while
Let's pretend for that's all possible now.

Hold me tight as long as you want, a bear hug which I so crave for
Tease me like you always do 
I'll crack jokes which you never really understood
And let you get drunk so that you can behave more weird than you always do
So that we can make even more fun of each other every coming day of our life together.

That's the way we would love each other
Without of course you having a drop of drink, just you sipping me.

Lets talk over and over again about simply everything
Of the first day we met, let's remember how different it was
And how different it is now, of how things have changed
But I know whatever may happen, there will always be something like "Us"
Just remember our first kiss on beach, our first "I love you".

Lets make it the best days of our life and
forget about the tears we'll cry and how badly I'll miss you.
But let's keep your heart strong and safe
'Coz your well being is what's more precious
than all this fairytale, than all this dreamyland.

© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so unlike what your usual genre is. Are these your words?? ;) Really really? However, seriously I think something is incomplete here, something that may have been mentioned "addiionally" :)

Anonymous said...

Kya kuch main likhna chahti thi,
Kya kuch main likh paaungi.
Jo chahat hai tujhse,
Wo bhala kaise bayaan kar paaungi
In chand lafzon mei
In shabdon ke feron mei
Kaise mitenge bhala ye faasle.
The female version of this part, will that do?? ;)