Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I Miss You

Wrinkled white satin sheets
are lying untouched for weeks.
Your ear ring which was missing
is found underneath.

All the days, with you, I had
is all that I ever have.
I can’t forget all those nights,
the only time when I felt alive.

I can still smell your hair
hovering all over my face.
The way you rushed my blood
that I was out of breath.

Now when I go to bed
all alone at night.
I can still feel that
you are by my side.

Remembering the touch of your skin
still shivers me.
And I wake up so many times at night
wishing just one more time I can see you beside me.

I know you are with someone else right now.
Thinking of it makes my heart thaw.
Why can’t you be with the one you should be?
Why ain't you with me?

Since the time you are not around,
everything in my life is chafed brown.
This place which, for a while, was home
is now a concrete coffin and haunting me down.

Oh! You are not the one I want to live with.
You are the one I can’t live without.



Heart never heals, but it does get stronger.

© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the first time, reading your creation, I am speechless. Reminds me of the time you wanted to write on the lines of Eddie Vedder "Black" Pearl Jam. Sensual. Passionate. But sad. My vocabulary now just draws shut! :(
I know you can't be mine, but
Still it breaks my heart to stay away from you,
I simply hate being anonymous in your life.