Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Because I Have


Have you ever had that feeling,

that everything is wrong.

That no matter how hard you try,

You will never belong.




Because I have,

and I still do.

There's just no point,

in competing with you.



Have you ever hid in your bathroom,

and burnt yourself?

Do you only feel skinny,

if you threaten your health?



Because I have,

and I still do.

I am just so screwed up,

compared to you.



Have you ever cut so deep,

there was a chance you'd die?

And have you actually done it,

as your way of feeling alive.



Because I have,

and I still do.

I keep failing at my goal,

of being as happy as you.



Have your folks ever hate you

and laughed on your face?

Have you ever wished,

that someone would take you away

from this cruel place?



Because mine have

and maybe yours too.

I just want you to

look at it through.



Have you ever hated yourself,

for just being you?

Yeah, I know how that feels

because I feel that way too..

2 comments:

Sakshi Manchanda said...

u always surprise me with ur writing

Anonymous said...

Wo chahat hi kya jiski koi bandishein ho...
Wo nafrat hi kya jis mei takrarei na ho...
Wo dard hi kya jise lafzon mei bayaan na kiya jaa sake...
Aur wo junoon hi kya likhne ka jo vikas poora na kar sake...