Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You, Me and All That Doesn't Matter To You


They say, "How many roads must a man walk down 
before you can call him a man?"
I say, "Why are you fucking making me a clown, 
can't you let me remain sane?"

I cut the jungle, made a road, 
You dig a pot hole, kill me, 
didn't buried me and made me a ghost.

You said, "You love whatever I wrote"
But did you ever care what I thought?

I hate myself 'cause I love you to the core,
For you I am a ship which will never see the shore.

This feeling is sinking and I am feeling drowned,
I am feeling blue though I want to feel brown.

I am awed by your charm, I love it that you are so keen,
But it seems like the colour of my blood has turned into green.

You keep thinking your silence is the best thing for us,
But it is creating nothing else but a ruckus.

Though you remember but still never acknowledge my big days, 
Your never remember small ones,
You treated me like I am a piece of scum.

I put you on a pedestal,
And you knew what you can do,
You just enjoy that feeling
That's the only thing you can do.

I have always loved you so much that now I hate myself.
Sorry, but for your disappointment,
My spirit never went.

I was knocking at the door that holds the throne,
I was looking for the map that leads me home.

I was stumbling on good hearts turned into stone,
The road of my good intentions has gone down as a bone,
But I'll take care of my own.

There ain't no help, the cavalry stayed home,
There ain't no one hearing, the bungle blowing

Where are the eyes, the eyes with the will to see?
Where is the heart that runs over with me?

Where is the love that has not forsaken me?
Where are the hands that'll hold my hands and set my soul free?

Where is the spirit that'll reign over me?
Where is the promise from sea to the shining sea?

I hate myself 'cause I love you to the core,
For you I am a ship which will never see the shore...

No comments: