Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Circus















Every second step is stumbled that can get you closer to the line.
Your mystery keeps on whenever you’re being followed.
But it’s hard to know.

You never believed that I was set to see what I have got as in the back of my head.
And you never believed I can read your books so well.

You are a ghost, in this life,
a collection of unwell suave. 
You were a ghost in the past life.

You really believe that if you’ll stop your breathe, 
the world will stop spinning around.
I'm dizzy, I see colours when there are none.

You are a ghost, in this life,
cuddling up in an un-made bed.
You were a ghost in the past life.

See how that circus reigns supreme.
The joker is down with gasoline.
Can there be a rainbow hurt ever?
I need to know if the world is round...


© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another of your encrypted, cryptic and blab la writing. None for the common masses like me. Seems like it’s a circus inside your head so late at night.

Anonymous said...

Why did you post after so long? I was so badly waiting for this, oh, you misunderstood, referring to your post baba. :P :D