Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

She’s Got Something

She’s little complicated
And a little bit crazy.
She’s got all the tantrums
That a kid throws around.

She’ll always be late
Even when you’re waiting in the sun and sweating.
The kind of girl that keeps you waiting
Waiting around.

 She’s got high heels and skirt uptight
That everybody wants on a Saturday night.
She’s got the mood swings, she’s never the same
She is Sun one minute and next, she is pouring down rain.

Whenever she laughs, her voice crackles.
And then the echo rattles.
I can hear her speaking,
All my life.

She’s got something, I can’t figure out
That everybody’s talking about.
Her eyes lightens my day just bright
And looking into her eyes can make me cry.

She likes everything perfect
Hair to toes, her work and closet.
For her, I’m so greedy
All the time.

When she dances, my heart skips a beat.
And when she moves every jaw drops
When she touches me, I can feel the heat
I feel like my ship is sinking down.

But her little heart is broken
And I can see her twinkling eyes are frozen.
She just keeps on hiding
Her scars from the past.

And she cries alone in her bed
Before she sleeps every night.
I just want to hold her tight
And tell her that, everything’s gonna be alright.

She’s got something, I can’t figure out
That everybody’s talking about.
But something’s happened to that girl
Which turned her blue eyes brown.

There is so much I wanna tell her
But I have parked all, what I thought my plans were.
To figure out where her heart is
So twisted up.

I’m spending every weekend
And every penny I’ve been keeping.
Just to figure out what she’s thinking
When I am thinking, I’m in love.

For her I can fight with the
Man in the clouds
Who is holding the leash
And not doing his job right.

She’s got me hanging
On the ledge
On the edge of a kiss
All I ever wanna do is this.

She’s got something, I can’t figure out
That everybody’s talking about.
And I can wait for her

Till the End of Times...


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


© Vikas Singh and Surreal Aberrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is in love though cannot tell her
Circumstances hold him back
Waiting for the sun to shine
To make her read all he wrote
To tell her she is the one,
The one girl to rule his heart
To make his world go round
And be the reason for his day to start.

Anonymous said...

He's a lot complicated
And a lot more crazy
The kind of guy who makes you fall in love
Over and over and back again.

That innocent grin on his face
That twinkle in his eyes thinking naughty
That husky voice of morning...oooooo
That which you wanna see and hear
For rest of your life.
That perfect epitome of my soulmate.
Till the end of times...

The first comment is by a different anonymous. It just hurt that someone crossed my territory - "you". However with time, I can handle it. So no more worries. Relax.

So here's another part of my comment:
I thought and thought
Through and through, in and out
Up and down, above and below
Round and square and ya triangle too

I always thought it would go
That I could ignore
But it never went
It became a pain in the ___
Shhhh...

I always thought I was the only one
But in heaven you will be "mine"
See I am doing the advance booking :P

(Oops. Sorry. The comment went so long)